The Hair Down There

by loudfrogs | 10:24 PM in |

Having worked in sex shops for many years I’ve seen my fair share of gimmicky products targeting the anti-pubic hair crowd. I seem to recall Jenna Jameson had a branded pubic hair shaver a while back. And companies that make sticky sweet flavored creams and oils also churn out special shaving creams and foams. Frankly I never trust them.

So I was thrilled to notice that Naomi Torres About.com’s intrepid Guide to Hair Removal is offering up this wonderfully thorough, and thoroughly honest review of the Hair Care Down There Ultimate Shaving Kit.

I remember a few years ago when I was working for the Sue Johanson show we got samples of a product called Betty: Color for the Hair Down There. I can’t remember who tried it or whether they liked it but I do remember the prediction from the company that pubic hair care was a growth industry.

0 comments:

Blog Archive